As we age, housework and errands can become too much to handle. Also, driving yourself may not be an option. Our compassionate Homemakers can assist with household chores that need to be done. In addition, have a friendly person escort you to appointments and complete the errands that need to be done.
Our homemakers provide for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Perform various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, companionship, errands, and transportation.
What types of services are available?
Like all of our services, we use our personalized approach to create a detailed care plan to meet your needs. Here is a list of services included:
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, cleaning inside of refrigerator, wiping all appliances, clean inside of windows, sweeping/mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Organizing: Can organize and clean a room or just a closet.
- Pet Care: Feeding, putting dog out in yard or take for a short walk.
- Transportation: Drive client to appointments, events, shopping, etc.
- Errands: Grocery shopping, pick up prescriptions, dry cleaners, etc.
- Meal Planning: Plans meals and grocery shops in accordance to diet restrictions.
- Prepares meals and snacks. Can pre-make meals for the week so you only have to heat up your meals.
A homemaker can assist with your housekeeping, errands, and provide transportation from a minimum of 2 hours to however many hours are needed. This can be once a week or once a month, dependent on your needs. It’s an excellent choice for seniors who live alone or when family is unable to assist with errands or transportation.
To learn more about our Homemaker services call today to schedule a free in- home consultation.